We will have a staff member at each entrance to receive and dismiss your student.
A.M. - Student Entrance
- Door # 1 – Kindergarten & 1st grade students
- Door #2 – 2nd and 3rd grade students
- Door # 3 – 4th and 5th grade students
- Door # 13 – Preschool students
P.M. - Student Disimissal
- Door #1 – Car Riders, all grades (cars going through the front drive only)
- Door #2 – (Kdg - 2nd ) - walkers and parent pick up on foot
- Door #3 – (3rd – 5th ) – walkers and parent pick up on foot
- Please remain in your vehicle as a staff member will be directing traffic to relieve congestion.
- Student pick up cards will be distributed via students’ backpacks on the first day. Each student will be given two yellow I.D. cards. I.D. cards will need to be displayed in the windshield upon pick up after the first day.
- Parents of students not officially enrolled and have never attended Longfellow will be given a white information card and a blue medical card to be filled out and returned.
- Parents still needing to enroll their students can call the office at 765-747-5410 or visit www.enrollinmcs.org. You can also visit the school office.
- Please send a note with your child on how they are to be picked up so we can place them in the correct pick up line.